- Long Road to Mercy by David Baldacci: An Atlee Pine thriller. Three decades after the terrifying night that her six-year-old twin sister was taken, Atlee, now working for the FBI, decides that it’s time to visit the criminal who has been locked up.
- Master of His Fate by Barbara Taylor Bradford: The House of Falconer. Victorian England has some sharp divides between rich and poor. James Lionel Falconer works at his father’s market stall and is determined to become a merchant prince. He is noticed by Henry Malvern, head of the Malvern real estate companies in London. Throughout, the lives of the Falconers and Malverns become intertwined.
- Becoming Mrs. Lewis by Patti Callahan: New Yorker Joy Davidman began writing letters to C.S. Lewis, not knowing that this would lead to a great love story.
- Past Tense by Lee Child: A thriller. Family secrets come back to haunt Jack Reacher.
- Sea of Greed by Clive Cussler: a novel from the NUMA Files
- Target Alex Cross by James Patterson
- Of Blood and Bone, Book 2 of the Chronicles of The One by Nora Roberts
- Once Upon a River by Diane Setterfield: Three are missing, one is returned.
- The Colors of All the Cattle by Alexander McCall Smith: the new No. 1 Ladies’ Detective Agency novel
- No Traveller Returns by Louis L’Amour and Beau L’Amour; read by Scott Brick
- Hazards of Time Travel by Joyce Carol Oates
- Line of Duty by Terri Blackstock
- Asterix and the Chariot Race by R. Goscinny and A. Uderzo
- Junior non-fiction:
- Sioux Code Talkers of World War II by Andrea M. Page
Junior picture book:
- Princess Arabella and the Giant Cake by Mylo Freeman